Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Welcome to the UK Beaders blog!

First off Hi, glad you're reading this, and I apologize as I am so appallingly bad at writing this kind of thing!

I expect you'll have come here via
http://groups.msn.com/UKBeaders or www.freewebs.com/ukbeaders if not I'd love to know how you found us!

I'm starting this blog as I hope it will evolve into another great resource of the UK beaders site and group. I'm aiming for it to be an easy to access blog of what's upcoming and worth a look in the UK beading scene. I'm hoping we can have interviews and articles from group members, projects and places worth trying out and much much more.

For those of you who don't already know me I'm Kitsch Kitty of Kitsch Kitty's Unique Boutique, and I'm the founder of the UK Beaders site and group. I love making jewellery and hated the lack of accessible information on the web for us UK beaders and jewellery makers. The few sites I did come across were either totally out of date, impersonal or seemed to have some kind of ulterior motive behind them.

Anyway that's about it for now, hopefully you'll be getting to see some really great content soon!

No comments: